Welcome to Quantity Surveying and Construction Procurement

Assalamualaikum and dear all,

This blog compliments teaching and learning for courses that I facilitate at the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). The contents serve to further 'connect' students to the 'real world' (quantity surveying, construction procurement and others). In trying to provide current information to students, I will be quoting or reproducing works of others and for this I am grateful. I will indicate clearly the source(s). I hope I will not offend anyone; and many will frequent this blog and benefit from its contents.

Thank you and wassalam.

Prof. Sr. Dr. Khairuddin Abdul Rashid

Monday, October 12, 2009

A new book Understanding PFI - Contents

Salam and dear all, In my last posting I announced the publication of a new book Understanding PFI, Khairuddin Abdul Rashid, 2009, ScholarMind Publishing, 157 pages, ISBN 9789834481308. Here goes the table of contents of the book; Chapter 1 - Introduction Chapter 2 - Understanding PFI Chapter 3 - PFI: Reasons, trend, critique Chapter 4 - Malaysian PFI: Concept and method of procurement Chapter 5 - The procurement process of PFI project Chapter 6 - Public sector comparator Chapter 7 - Malaysian PFI: An appraisal Chapter 8 - Malaysian PFI: Are the key players ready? Chapter 9 - Conclusion Wassalam.

No comments: