Welcome to Quantity Surveying and Construction Procurement

Assalamualaikum and dear all,

This blog compliments teaching and learning for courses that I facilitate at the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). The contents serve to further 'connect' students to the 'real world' (quantity surveying, construction procurement and others). In trying to provide current information to students, I will be quoting or reproducing works of others and for this I am grateful. I will indicate clearly the source(s). I hope I will not offend anyone; and many will frequent this blog and benefit from its contents.

Thank you and wassalam.

Prof. Sr. Dr. Khairuddin Abdul Rashid

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Innovation in teaching and learning measurement courses at IIUM

Salam and dear all,
  1. I have developed what I consider to be an innovative approach in teaching & learning measurement courses at IIUM. Descriptions on the methodology and feedback on its use from students has been written into a paper that was accepted & presented in a referred COBRA Conference (Australia, 2005).
  2. Those interested to read the paper (by Khairuddin Abdul Rashid & Sharina Farihah Hasan, COBRA 2005) can go to the RICS website, click here.
Wassalam.

No comments: